What support means to me? Support is to listen with your heart. Support means to give without expectations. Support means using your words impeccably. Support means so much to me. A seven letter-word with so much meaning. As I think of my support team and how much they mean to me especially at this point in my life.
First and foremost the biggest supporter in my life is my faith. My faith in God, the universe, and the power of manifestation. The guiding light of my thoughts, my actions, and my life is my faith. Which becomes my reality. I believe in myself, without that initial love and support of thyself, there would not be a well-rounded self.
I do not know where I would be without the support, love, and guidance of my family. They mean the world to me. My mother and I have a closer relationship now that I am older, have matured and had a better understanding of womanhood. My brothers are my backbone. Two of the hardest working, funniest, and sweetest man I know. My cousins are the sisters that I never had, we spent a lot of our childhood together and try our best to spend as much time together as adults. We are proud of each other's accomplishments and celebrate each other's happiness.
My boyfriend has become my best friend, my lover, my everything. He loves me unconditionally and I do just as much. He makes sure there is always a smile on my face. We cook, we dance, we sing, we agree to disagree (using I agree to disagree), we travel, and most importantly, we support and love one another. We support each other's dreams, goals and happiness. He is My Rock (rock, rock, rock). Thanks babe for all that you do.
My girlfriends are my sisters from another mister. They are my emotional support. I love myself some “Girls Time”, “Girls-Trip” “Girls-Anything”. I miss my friends dearly, I have not seen my friends in a long time. I moved from the New York City two about to be three years ago to Upstate New York. So, it has not been as easy to see each other as often as we did as to when I lived in the city. But the love and support we have for one another, only a FaceTime call away. It is hard to see life without them we have created so many beautiful memories and have much more to come. Cheers to our friendship ladies. I appreciate each and one of you.
My current workforce is my support team as well. I have met a beautiful bunch of free-spirited minds in Upstate New York. My teaching team are a doll to work with, they are hard-working ladies, who have become more than just coworkers. This means a lot to me since they welcomed me with open arms as the “new” girl at the center. Thank you, ladies and Mr. Rob for welcoming in at Ellenville and making me feel right at home.
As you can see a support team is important to be a well-rounded human being. I could not see life any other way. The good the bad and the ugly come with all relationships. To build a supportive relationship one must be able to listen with an open heart, give without expecting anything in return and loving unconditionally.
Comments
Post a Comment